As requested, here are all the details for the members of this pink party frame...
Last Wednesday had me tickled pink - and a lot of you too, it would seem. As requested, here are all the details for the members of this pink party frame from left to right, top to bottom:
- The matte casing for my favourite Miu Miu glasses
- The perfect tee that I've bought in every colour ever (why wouldn't you for $17 of durable comfort?)
- Grown Alchemist's intensive hand cream to get me through the day without any awkward dry handshakes
- My rose gold chronograph is out to play again
- Chloé Eau de Parfum is my favourite daytime scent of the minute
- Naked Chanel Le Vernis nail colour or
- OPI's slightly sparklier 'Nomad's Dream'
- 90s-fabulous (ˈfaBOOləs) M hoops
- Eggs for no other reason than their perfect integration into this colour scheme - all observing on Instagram were extremely concerned as to their motivation
- Claire Aristides cross bracelet to fight vampires among other post-apocalyptic activites
- Bottega Veneta Eau de Parfum for date night
- Covergirl mineral bronzer that Dad brought me back from a recent work trip to the States for reasons unknown
- Charlotte Tilbury's glorious filmstar secret is serving me well during business hours
- Favourite porcelain eyebrows by my favourite Thai babe
If you don't already follow my tetris squares on Instagram, get to it. If you don't have Instagram, I'm not really sure what to say to you.
Or do I?