Now that my time in Bangkok has (devastatingly) come to an end, I thought I would pull together my favourite Instagrams from the city.
Now that my time in Bangkok has (devastatingly) come to an end, and because I haven't had a second to sit down and load all my photos off what seems to be a million memory cards between work, I thought I would pull together my favourite Instagrams from the city and share them here. As I mentioned yesterday, I'm certainly enthralled with Bangkok's sights and citizens (and population of charismatic expats), and can't wait to be back soon.
- The view from Hotel Muse's picture perfect pool. I came up here at least once a day and marveled at how something so man made could seem so at home. A little like a watering hole in a concrete jungle. I need to shoot a wetsuit campaign here.
- Ecstatically coconut-ing at Jatujak markets. It was 40 degrees, there were people everywhere, we'd been filming for three hours straight, and I have never consumed anything so quickly in my life. Thai coconuts are definitely my favourite in the world. (Wearing Sara Phillips from Glamcorner, Valentino)
- Breakfast at Hotel Muse. Fresh fruit. Green tea. What more do you need, really?
- Hotel Muse's pimped out Tuk Tuk. Probably the greatest thing I have ever seen - complete with gold handlebars, quilted leather ceiling, and two rows of seats.
- Sunrise over Bangkok from my room. For all its humidity, when the sun shines here, it freaking shines.
- Double floral selfie action with Kem Issara. Which you can read more about here.
- Toasting the ultimate juxtaposition of jungle and skyline. Like a tropical Manhattan. I like that.
- Colour explosions at the Emporium. The most extravagant escalator installation I have ever seen.
- My new favourite Rudimentary clutch. And some fun pow-wow with Kem.
- That pool. Seriously.
- With the wonderful VOGUE Thailand team at the Grand Palace (Queen Sirikrit's Textile Museum). Most likely the most down to earth, inspiring editorial team I have ever had the pleasure of chatting to. Chalisa is such a babe, and Tachol was wearing the sickest Giuseppe Zanotti shoes. (Wearing MLM Label, Camilla and Marc, YesStyle)
- Taking five with Lana del Rey, my new Moo glasses and my Fujifilm X100. Can't wait to share the snaps I took on this baby.
- Falling in love with this BOYY. These guys are hands down one of my favourite accessories labels, so it was so amazing to finally meet them. They are the only people (aside from Jérôme Dreyfuss) who can actually do a good leopard print.
- With incredible Moo at her awe-inspiring Bangkok home. This girl has been dominating the eyewear scene with her adorable baroque framed sunglasses. (Wearing Camilla and Marc, Bec & Bridge)
- With L'Officiel Thailand's impossibly stylish Fashion Director, Ston. Getting our Gatsby on, filming on Hotel Muse's rooftop bar (The Speakeasy), and probably the most hilarious conversation of all time. (Wearing KEM Issara)
- Breathtaking city sunset. No words.
- Goodby Bangkok! I freaking miss you.
Thank you so much to Hotel Muse for having me, and to all the amazing people I met for showing me your beautiful city and the incredible work you do. I can't wait to share it with everyone, and in the mean time, hello from Kuala Lumpur! Not for long, though - I'm not going to play the guessing game again, but shall we just say that you'll find out tomorrow.