The best part about traveling is that rather than taking photos of just your food (guilty), you actually go out of your way to get some memories down of the awesome people you’re with. There’s something about being in a foreign city with some of your favourite people from around the world, who’ve come to one place because they love what they do. So, I finally got around to scanning more Polaroids, and thought I’d share my favourite moments from this fashion week in New York City to kickstart the weekend:
- Out to dinner at a strange bar with Geneva and Sara – upon inspecting the Polaroid, we all decided we looked weird and should continue eating our burgers
- I stole some flowers out of the arrangement at the next table (to the birthday crew who may or may not have noticed, I apologise)
- With sweet Andy, Nicole and Jess at the rewardStyle party
- Geneva and Sara babing at the Empire Hotel
- Jess and Sara one night at our favourite dinner haunt
- Having breakfast with Candice and Sara in Central Park – such a perfect sunny morning
- The effects of apple martinis are, respectively, quite evident – noms and drinks with Andy, Nicole and Jess
- Week day veggie burger time with Nicole
- With my favourite Mary, and the ladies from Lucky Magazine, at the rewardStyle party
- Aussies represent – Jess, Sara, Nicole and I at Zimmermann‘s perfect Soho store during VOGUE Fashion’s Night Out
Hope you enjoyed these as much as I did!!
Happy weekend, kidlings. I must dash and get ready for my dear friends’ 21st (that’s right, they’re twins) – Gossip Girl Hamptons theme… any ideas on what to wear?