Dad and I are both overseas this Father's Day coming up, so we celebrated a little early over the weekend.
Dad and I are both overseas this Father's Day coming up, so we celebrated a little early over the weekend - obviously Palm Beach Collection candles were a scented centre piece (Dad admitted that the Blood Orange one sparked a craving for blood orange and poppy seed cake). Now that he's off gallivanting in Asia, I've sneakily taken over this little herd of homegrown wax and dispersed them among my favourite bits and pieces of the week:
- Chanel No. 5: I was given this amber beauty for my 18th birthday - coming of age apparently equates to mature fragrances... but obviously I haven't yet popped the bottle for use at all. I'll probably wait till I'm 30.
- Ring bling: a friend once commented on my interesting range of jewellery (probably referring to price points). When you you look at them under one light though, you don't really draw any distinction between tier of brands. My favourite Diva incognito moustache rings and ASOS bands do just as well as my Meadowlark kitten and Low Luv. I did lose one of the ASOS ones over the weekend though, so I promptly bought another set for $10. Seriously.
- Battle of Cs: Chanel strikes again. Céline is competition. Palm Beach Collection remains awesome
Earlier this morning, the candles were better friends with rose gold, a starfish and a skull:
- Rosy cheeks: Diva did a fantastic job of a rose gold bangle - alongside Samantha Wills and 8 Other Reasons (seriously can't believe this necklace is only $30), you wouldn't even know.
- Gold star for you: the same Diva bangle, but in gold with a star. I feel like I've achieved something all day long...
- Come at me: Claire is impossibly sweet and sent this deadly ring of sparkle my way - keep an eye out on her site!
What did you guys get up to this weekend? I'm struggling to come to terms with how fast the hours tick over, even without a sleep-in. Earlier mornings and longer nights it is, to get all the work done!