Now here’s a little something I’ve been working on over the past week or so – having had a lot of questions from you guys on whether you can buy pieces I’ve worn in past blogposts, and my Mum on my back about the overwhelming mess of garments in this house, I thought I’d pull together a space for you to grab some serious bargains, and for me to free up some wardrobe (floordrobe) space… which will inevitably be filled by new ASOS, Shopbop and NET-A-PORTER (yeah right) sale purchases.
So, ladies (and gents with girls), I present Shop By Three – a super fun shopping experience that will undoubtedly prompt the desire for impractical quantities of flowers, and Karen Walker sunglasses.
The above are just a few of what’s up for grabs when you shop my closet:
- Double Scallop Collar Sleeveless Blouse by AJ ($19.95) with DITA Corsica Sunglasses and MAC Booyah Lipcreme
- Raw Edge Terry Sweater by Patterson J. Kinclaid ($29.95) with Herej Collar Necklace and Karen Walker Sunglasses
- Distressed Denim Shorts by Somedays Lovin’ ($22.95) with Karen Walker Sunglasses and Samantha Wills Bracelets
- Bleach Panel Skinny Jeans by Factorie ($24.95)
- Polkadot Bodycon Dress by Annie Greenabelle ($24.95) with Miu Miu Sunglasses and ASOS Rings and Hat
- Sleeveless Black Shirt Dress by MINKPINK ($29.95) with ASOS Neckplate and Cuff, Essie Nail Polish and MAC Lady Danger Lipstick
- High-waisted Check Shorts by Cassette Society ($39.95) with Miu Miu Sunglasses
- Sequined Sheer Panel Tank by ANISE ($24.50) with House of Harlow Clutch, MAC Lipstick, ASOS Jewellery
That’s just some of it (and I’ll be uploading more in the next week)! Make sure you check out all the pieces I have available – to celebrate me finally sorting through my pile of stuff, enter ‘SHIPBYTHREE‘ at checkout for FREE SHIPPING when you spend $50 or more.
Aren’t I nice.
I’d love to hear any feedback that you have (this is for you after all), and if you’ve seen anything that I wore in past blogposts that you’d like to buy, chances are it’s hiding in the back of my room, so just email me and I’ll put it up for you if the goodbye isn’t too tearful.