In theory, Uni break is an extended weekend. In practice, this does not end up being the case, but for the moment, let's pretend and focus on this mishmash of snaps that I've gathered over the past few weekends.
In theory, Uni break is an extended weekend. In practice, this does not end up being the case, but for the moment, let's pretend and focus on this mishmash of snaps that I've gathered over the past few weekends. One of my favourite labels, Elwood, is holding an Instagram competition where the best two Insta-shots tagged #elwoodclothing of your endless weekend will be printed on tees sold nationwide. Freak out right? I'll be entering a bagillion times - I've always wanted my own tee in stores! We've got ages too - September 1st is the closing date :)
- Rose Bay wanderings. Wearing Co-op Surfection 'Long Lost' men's tee, Elwood knit, Watson x Watson skirt (outfit post soon! photo by Ash Myburgh)
- Double time relaxation. Wearing Elwood jacket and trackies, Cheap Monday sweater, Romwe ring (ditto - photo by Ash Myburgh)
- Shop my closet. A little project I've been working on - soon you'll be able to shop my closet!
- Ae'lkemi magic. Isn't this jacket perfect - I've had a lot of questions about my headshot stage right, so this is it!
- Giveaway in advance. Keep an eye out on Shine By Three Facebook Page - I'll be giving away these incredible Thierry Lasry beauties this week!
- You are here. Doing the Bondi-to-Bronte walk with Alex yesterday
- Wardrobe staples. If there's one belt you need to own in your lifetime, it's this Serpent & The Swan one - isn't that hardware and texture just perfect?
- Super duper strength.My favourite Karen Walkers hanging out in the middle of nowhere - again, more on that later
- Roaming Surry Hills. In search of brunch, wearing Gary Bigeni separates (photo by Tessa Kit Zawadzki)
- Shop by Three. Another little something soon to be on sale!
- Used to be cool. Dancing way too much with my favourite people.
- Lunch time. Which sandwich? Sonoma is the best.
What would your endless weekend look like? Tell me, tell me.
Clearly, this week is moving far too slowly for my liking. I'm looking forward to a little day trip to the mountains this Friday - any picnic spot recommendations?