Another day, another punnet of strawberries. You have no idea how excited I am that they're in season right now... alongside my favourite decorative junk of the moment.
photos by Alexei Dawes and yours truly
Yesterday, I kid you not, Alex and I spent two hours sitting on a hill and working our way through several punnets of strawberries. As much as my hand resembles a demented bald swan, I was actually pretty happy with my decorative junk, so (following my angry arm Instagram from earlier this week), I found it completely fitting to dedicate an entire post to my love affair with strawberries, and my favourite accessories of the moment.
- Jessie Black Velcro Hi-top Sneakers by Boohoo (for those who were asking, they're back in stock in all sizes now!)
- Chunky Chain Rose Gold Collar by DIVA (feels like the $15 necklace it is, but definitely doesn't look it - winning)
- Hollywood Bracelet by Venessa Arizaga from Basically Boutique (I just discovered that she's done a neon green version to: freak out)
- Double Spike Bracelet Pack by DIVA
- Thin Sparkle Bracelet by Samantha Wills
- Adjustable Gold Rings by ASOS (they come in rose gold, black, silver and engraved gold too - and for $10, who wouldn't?)
- Relax Scoop Tee by BONDS
Not to worry - full outfit post coming soon!