While I’m stuck in exam hell, I’m counting down to the 25th of June, and missing a few things that my textbooks just can’t give me:
- Sunset at King St Wharf: this is the one thing about Winter – sunset quality definitely decreases.
- Sparkly afternoons: of floppy felt hats and Equipment polkadots.
- Neon cleardom: COOEE’s cuffs are perfect with bare basics.
- Candlelit dinner: with Camilla and Marc to toast to 9 years of being perfect.
- Fashion week: as much as I was a mess by the end, incredible shows like Bless’ed Are The Meek‘s are playing on my mind.
- Tortoise flower: my Karen Walkers and the perfect floral tee by Paul Smith.
- By Malene Birger: is one of my favourite designers of all time. To say I’m aching to have this dress back is an understatement.
- Ponytails: which are near impossible with my short hair! Should I grow it out? Wearing Uye Surana tee and Dallas & Carlos cuff.
- Overcast swimming: down the coast with Alex.
How’s everyone’s weekend coming along?