There's nothing quite like a shock of colour to get you back in the rhythm. I used to hate hot pink as a kid, but now I clearly can't get enough!
And I'm back! It was so fantastic switching off for a couple of days, but it's still good returning to the real world.
Upon stumbling in the door this afternoon all sleepy-eyed and alarmed by the looks of my BlackBerry inbox, some pink shock-factor was a good start in getting back into the rhythm of readings, assignments, study...
- Leather shorts by This is Genevieve that are the sweetest sporty fit and perfect with every t-shirt I own
- Leopard printed 'Serena' Mavi Jeans are impossibly comfortable and unexpected (I never thought I'd appreciate pink leopard print)
- O&M Original Queenie hairspray is one of my favourites for dance and general use - it's glossy and doesn't weigh down my hair at all
- MAC 'Florida' Cremeblend blush should be called Instant Rosy Cheeks (and makes me think of a beautiful post of Hannah's from a while ago)
- Face of Australia 'Malibu Barbie' Lipstick is a good one when you're wearing black or grey - it looks particularly striking with grey marle
- Hello Kitty for Priceline 'Eva Pink' nail polish is one of my longest-staying nail polishes.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors sweater from My Wardrobe would be the best thing to throw on on rainy days... imagine the pump-up out of this colour!
P.S. thanks for all your sweet feedback on my collaboration with Factorie!! I'm so glad you like the shots.