When the going gets tough, go for a run and inject a little electricity into your daily routine.
When the going gets tough, go for a run and inject a little electricity into your daily routine. Not even bright pink did it for me this week, not to mention blue or gold, so serious eye-burn was my last port of call before a week of exams, as well as Fashion Week and She Runs The Night looming:
- Nike Free Twists, as strange as it may sound, are the most exceptional motivation on longer runs - neon pink feet on your peripheral equates to stamina like a boss.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim 'Orange Bright Silk Shirt' from My Wardrobe is probably the most perfectly constructed shirt I've ever worn.
- Pink LouLou pink enamel ring was given to me by the Golightly ladies for Valentine's Day - isn't the knot sweet? I bought the silver one too.
- MAC Cosmetics 'Neo Orange' Pigment - I bought this in Times Square while in NYC and the boys at the counter dared me to wear a full lip of it to some important occasion - it's on.
- Shop MAC Collection Eyeshadow Quad and Creme Blush - how fun is the packaging?
- This is Genevieve Neon Lace Shorts are definitely the coolest lace shorties I've ever seen. Why black when you can bright?
- Marc Jacobs 'Daisy' - I've had this fragrance for two years and it never fails me when I'm not sure what to wear.
- This is Genevieve Neon Wide-legged Pants - wide legged pants and neon in the same product description? I'm on it.
How do you guys feel about the neon-loving going around recently? I'm going to say that this post is a sneaky peek of what's to come tomorrow...