photos by Zanita Morgan
Zanita and I have been checking in on each other’s training over the past couple of weeks, and thought it would be fun to style up the gear we’ve been running in to keep us inspired when Fashion Week hits next week. After four days in heels, 13km is certainly going to be a challenge, but we’re buzzing nonetheless:
- Nike Sports Bra and Tank, LOVER A-Line Leather Skirt, Alexander Wang Heels
- Nike Sports Bra, Paper Skye Top, This is Genevieve Shorts, Nike Free Twist Sneakers
- Rachel Gilbert Top, Nike Leggings, Alexander Wang Heels
- Antoine + Stanley Sunglasses, Nike Sports Bra, Paper Skye Top, TOPSHOP Silk Shorts, Nike Leggings
- Nike Sports Bra, Nike Jacket, YesStyle Lace-up Shorts
Besides, sports luxe is happening: I now own at least three pairs of pants with side-stripes, printed running shorts, and a variety of streamlined, ankle-strapped heels to complement them all. Subsequently, I found it surprisingly easy to pull together sporty pieces from my wardrobe as I was leaving to shoot this morning, and (as fate would have it) will probably be channeling variations of this relaxed-but-polished aesthetic throughout Fashion Week.
Will I be seeing you all next Thursday? I can’t wait to run with you all.