My dear bloglovers I'm so sorry that I've disappeared over the past two days...
My dear bloglovers - I'm so sorry that I've disappeared over the past two days (I swear I never did stop tweeting though, so you should probably get on that if you're not there already)! Three weeks into the semester and my brain has started to freeze - and yet time keeps ticking... Why is it March? I don't know. I'd never even considered doing this, but I've been getting so many emails recently that go something along the lines of what my day to day is really like, so I thought I'd start with this little collage of what's making me tick right now. It doesn't get more personal than the corner of my pillow, people.
- Pleasure State My Fit Lace Brazilian: I don't think I've ever talked about undies on these pages... but this pretty thing is a good place to star
- Stylestalker Heavy Metal Jacket: this shiny piece of badass came out as soon as the cooler weather hit Sydney - can't wait to share more photos
- Stylestalker Coin Shirtfrom Market HQ: and ditto - the sleeves on this thing achieve immediate superhero status
- Face of Australia 'Barbados' Nail Polish: was the quickest rainy day fix for my nails I could have asked for
- John Frieda Anytime Volume Refresher: this is the stuff of the Holy Grail. I love dry shampoo that actually gives volume...
- Miss Dior love: that my dear friend Sissy bought me for my 18th last May - they're still going strong
- Somedays Lovin' Shorts: love a bit of destroyed and faded denim hiding under my pillow
- CK One Denim Shirt: another one I can't wait to share in outfit posts - this is the denim shirt you all need. I can't fault it.
- My Fashion Affair Neckplate: since this baby landed on my doorstep, it's been around my neck every second hour
What are you guys relying on this week? I'm going to take my pillow and faceplant. Love sleep deprivation. *love* xx