- Magical - I'd forgotten how much I love flying
- ANISE, Mister Zimi and Vintage having some down time
- The Hotel Windsor
- Getting ready - ANISE and Vintage
- Favourite Living Doll top and an incredible windowsill
- Dear future Margaret: you will only buy chandeliers such as this
- FOREVER NEW bam-wow necklace
- Beautiful people in action
- The wonderful Jasmin in her equally wonderful dress
- Karla from AMPR rocking a FOREVER NEW blazer - such a good colour on her
- Leeyong - she made the earrings!
- Couldn't get enough of the architecture at Regent Theatre
- Perfect beading in FOREVER NEW's Spring
- Effortless trapeze - respect
- Lovely Sarah from Style Melbourne
- Equally lovely Sarah from AMPR
- I'm going to try and make these at home - so good
- Speaks for itself
- Jasmin took me out for a bit of a roam and chai latte afterward
- Said chai latte
- Sunrise on the flight home
As promised, here are more photos from my Thursday evening in Melbourne. I cannot even begin to describe the withdrawal symptoms - Melbourne is such a beautiful city (with beautiful people) and I will definitely have to sneakily make my way back down there in the near future - and this time, explore all the back lanes!
What is everybody up to this weekend?