Between manically figuring out what needs to be committed to some form of for...
Between manically figuring out what needs to be committed to some form of knowledge for my last two exams at the end of this week, I started reminiscing about RAFW that is now a good month and a half ago - though it really doesn't seem like that long. So, because I haven't had the chance to share all of my snaps from front row, back row, no row, backstage, streetside, foodside, friendside... I thought I'd bombard you with an absolute monster of a post of photos that have been waiting patiently to have their moment.
- My media pass sitting happily in Belle Bijoux's sunshiney leather
- Miss Susie being smiley
- Designer Poppy Lissiman's printed feet
- Models keeping it real
- Arj's tailored work is just fantastic
- With Lesley Crawford from SBS
- Lee's amazing shoes (from Milan mind you)
- Kirsten, designer of Paper Skye, in action before her show
- Gloria Mok's got something good going on in the hand area
- Poppy being busy
- Zanitaface at work
- Yes there was a snake at Guanabana. Yes people did scream.
- Green tea ice-cream at Wagaya
- Jessie's amazing Love&Luck bag taking a break
- Mok Theorem's finale piece backstage
- Poppy's work powering down runway
- Oh to own this piece of work
- Sara is incapable of taking a bad photo
- Christopher Esber's something-pleated mastery
- ELLERY LAND
- Melting shoes at Jamie Lee
- 'Damn straight I'm your Gary Pepper Girl'
- With Yenny in one of a thousand lines
- Lorena's incredible ankles-down
- Don't get too excited now
- Edamame after hours
- Pretty Miss Nadia attentive at one of the group shows
- Emma being adorable
- Printed awesome at Stolen Girlfriend's Club
Did I just put 29 photos in one post? Yes I did. This is probably a good time to say thank you to all the amazing people who made RAFW possible/fun/a whirlwind of an experience for me! Can't wait to dig into a ridiculous number of projects that have arisen because of it. Evidently, I have so much to share once these awful exams are over and done with - see you on the other end, lovers!
Hope you all enjoyed that and that you all had a fantastic weekend.