Photography: Kent Johnson
Hair & Make Up: Maria Bravo
Styling: Margaret Zhang
So we all remember the behind-the-scenes video I posted last week of the shoot I styled, right (HERE for the goldfish :p)? Well, ladies and gentlemen, here are the final shots! My obsession with black and white is a bit heavier than Kent‘s so you can check out his amazing coloured take HERE.
I’m so happy with the movement and chin-up authority that Zoe (Vivien’s Management) managed to communicate. And of course,Kent Johnson’s strong photography, and Maria Bravo‘s equally striking make-up.
Some styling references for you all:
- Self-made Headpiece – Tokito Blazer – myPetsQuare Striped Skirt
- StylestalkerFringetastic Dress – Model’s Own Boots – La DamaHand Chain
- Rant Clothing Apron as Turban (proudest achievement ever)
- Living DollPrinted Tank – Model’s Own Boots
- f.rauTie-Dye Tassel – The Cassette Society Shoulderpad Jumpsuit
- Rant Clothing Apron as Turban – H&M Fringe Scarf as Bandeau – ShillaKhaki Stud Shorts – Report ShoesCut out Flats
- None the RicherHeadpiece – CristianaBracelets – YDELTUYTBracelets – ShoprucheRings
Amazing opportunity, much! Thanks so much, Kent!
Hope you all like them :)
P.S. don’t forget to enter the insane $100 Westfield Gift Card giveaway!