I thought I'd pull together some images I've taken over the past week and a bit to show you a little of what's been going on aside from my blogging....
I thought I'd pull together some images I've taken over the past week and a bit to show you a little of what's been going on aside from my intermittent blogging. I was meant to show you all what I wore to dinner tonight, but I'm about to fall over from sleepiness... partially because we got our exam results back in NSW yesterday and today! How little numbers on paper cause such whirlwinds of discussion and activity, I'll never know. Nonetheless, I'm happy :) though I still haven't decided what I want to do with myself next year.
1. Standing on a lane in Paddington
2. Pretty flowers for failed Summer weather
3. Facehunter, Yvan Rodic, post-Espresso
4. Designer Amy Kaehne's super cute labels
5. Jelly in an ice bowl made by my brother
6. Designer Amy Kaehne
7. Sue-Ann's (stylestalker) amazeballs vintage Chanel
8. Serious shopping to be done
What have we all been up to this week? Don't forget that you have one more day to enter the $100 Westfield Gift Card Giveaway!